Tuesday 27 November 2012

Portrait Salon This Thurs

I am really looking forward to this Thursday 29th Nov, because it's Portrait Salon night!

Last years launch party was a great gathering of beautiful imagery, lovely upbeat photographers and plenty of boozes.
I was really impressed with how quickly and impressively Carole Evans and James O'Jenkins (PS Founders) had turned the event around. It's inaugural year was a real success and showed real promise as an annual event in the Photography world's calendar.


In fact I was so impressed that I offered to help them raise funds for this years event; after all they had self funded Yr1.

So I wrote a reference for their Arts Council grant and devised a sponsorship format that they could approach photographic businesses with.  And I jumped on board under my Creative Advice Network banner as one of their first sponsors.

This year Portrait Salon will simultaneously launch their 2012 exhibition in London, Brighton, Leeds and Cardiff. to find out more visit their website here <==

A selection of the 2011 exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment