Friday 3 February 2012

A blog within a blog


As anyone who has ever met me will know, I LOVE TWITTER! It inspires me daily with it's wonderful pool of creative minds and random chatter.
And remarkably I've made some actual friendships through it's delightful communication platform of 140 characters. Notably Mr Elliot Harris.

Elliot used to be a name on my database at Vue, and 'that chap who wrote rather good blog posts' that I subscribed to. Now he's a proper mate to myself & V excellent photographer Jonathan Minster. All because we started to share creative musings on Twitter.
A commission came in the shape of a Marston's campaign, which we all throughly enjoyed working together on and we quickly started to seek out another opportunity to have a bit of a creative play and produce something beautiful.

What came next is rather eloquently put in Jonathan's blog post here. And on Elliot's blog here. And Vue's blog here. Joining our merry band this time round were Stanley's Post and top Retoucher Sophie Lawes. We were lucky enough to work with wonderful models The Famou5 Harris girls and hopefully you'll agree the results are quite beautiful . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment